Saturday, January 17, 2009

saregamapa grand finale stage and pakistani contestants


5th July was the day when Pakistani singers graced the stage of saregamapa with their presence and by their amazing performances; they proved that they are promising.
At that time we couldn't even imagine that the finals will take place without any of these Pakistani contestants. However, due to the current state of affairs between India and Pakistan, none of the Pakistani contestants will be performing in the grand finale, which is going to be held on the 24th of January. The stage will unfortunately be deprived of performances by all Pakistani contestants of challenge 2009.



The artist who gave a historical performance like KHAMAJ could not make to the finals. The performer who set the stage on fire with his performance of “Bulla ki jana main kaun”, the mesmerizing singer who gave a tough competition to all other contestants till top 7, the first ever female singer who represented Pakistan on the stage of saregamapa and got the title of “Pakistan ki mallika”, these paksitani representators who maintained 100% results up till voting rounds, will all be missed in the finals.
This is a very disappointing fact, that amazing singers like: Shujat Ali Khan; Zaheer Abbas; Faraz Butt; and Sara Raza Khan, are not even performing on that stage, though they deserve to be there in the finals, but not even a single contestant will be present.
On behalf of these contestants I wish all three finalists: yashita zaheer and vaishali a very best of luck.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure exactly why but this web site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll сheck back later on
    anԁ see if thе problеm still еxists.



    Feel fгee to surf to my wеb-site: www.bucket--truck.com
    My blog post - used bucket truck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will rіght away clutсh уοur
    rss as I can't find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you've any?
    Please let me realіze so that I may subsсribe.

    Thanks.

    Check out my web pagе; muslce stimulators

    ReplyDelete